2014 LSI Information
December 27-30, 2014
- December 27-30, 2014
– Doors open: 8:00am
– Games begin: 9:00am (Game 17 will begin at 8:30am)
- A one-hour break will be taken between morning and evening SESSIONS.
All ticket holders must leave the gym during this break and re-enter.
- For specific game times, see the detailed Tournament Schedule page.
Express Employment Professionals Slam Dunk Contest
- Monday, December 29 from 3:00 – 4:00 pm
- Doors open: Conclusion of Game 20
- Stay tuned for more details!
About the LSI
- Four-day, 32 game, boys high school basketball tournament
- Features 16 teams chosen from Oregon’s top 6A and 5A schools, and national teams through a partnership with Nike
- Participation is based on a selection process which occurs each January
- Tournament awards include:
- All-Tournament Team
- Tournament MVP
- “Mr. Hustle”
- The Shawn Zinsli Team Sportsmanship Award
- Participating schools and charities raise money for their programs through ticket sales and sponsor donations
Directions to Liberty High School
- From Portland, take Hwy 26 WEST to exit #62B (first Cornelius Pass Rd. exit) Turn Right (North) onto Cornelius Pass Rd. At the first signal, take a left onto Wagon Way. Liberty HS is on the right. Follow the LSI parking signs.
- From I-5 South: Take 217 to Hwy 26 west, then follow the above directions.
Official Hotel Sponsor of the Les Schwab Invitational Presented by Express Employment Professionals
Saturday, December 27, 2014 |
Session 1: Games 1-4 (9:00 am)
Session 2: Games 5-8 (4:00 pm)
Sunday, December 28, 2014
Session 3: Games 9-12 (9:00 am)
Session 4: Games 13-16 (4:00 pm)
Monday, December 29, 2014
Session 5: Games 17-20 (8:30 am)
Slam Dunk Contest (3:00 pm)
Session 6: Games 21-24 (4:30 pm)
Tuesday, December 30, 2014
Session 7: Games 25-28 (9:00 am)
Session 8: Games 29-32 (4:00 pm)
Live Radio Broadcast Schedule
CLICK HERE for Live Webcasts
There are plenty of tickets remaining for all upcoming sessions of the Les Schwab Invitational.
Tickets can be purchased at the Liberty High School Box Office beginning at 8:00am on December 26, and each day of the event prior to and during tournament play.